When you come for your appointments, please bring the following:
- Driver's License or a valid ID
- Insurance information
- Referral Letter (if required)
- Reports, X-rays, MRIs, CT scans, etc. and any other relevant information
- List of medications (if any)
- Download and complete the new patient forms
To cancel an appointment
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 1 days’ notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognize that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologize if we keep you waiting.